Are you someone who is looking for an opportunity to grow in a diverse and dynamic team? Are you looking for motivating pay and commission structure, for an exciting brand that’s changing the market?
Established in 2000, Octopus is a group of businesses investing in people, ideas and industries that change the world. You can learn more about us at octopusgroup.com.
At Octopus Investments, we're experts in financial services and we’re also a certified B Corp, meaning we care as much about the impact of our investments as the returns they generate. Today we manage more than £12.4* billion on behalf of retail and institutional investors.
*Funds Under Management data includes undrawn commitments, funds under advisory mandates, funds monitored and the Octopus Cash service as of 31st December 2021
The Retail Fundraising team are fast, dynamic and offer the best customer experience in the industry. Last year this team was responsible for over £1.1 billion of inflows and we're on course to smash that again.
About the Role
At Octopus we love creativity and as a result peoples roles expand all the time, but here's what the business as usual duties will include:
- Build and develop relationships with a known network of diverse Financial Advisors across an allocated UK region. These are typically warm prospects and existing relationships
- Represent the Octopus Investments brand and articulate the solutions that we have to solve genuine problems faced by our clients
- Deliver a range of services including account management, deal orientation and execution and client presentation
- Generate new business, typically from warm leads with a strong brand behind you
- Apply relentless focus to pipeline development
- You have sales experience. Investment product knowledge is not required – we will give that to you and set you up for success
- You have an appetite to do more, sell more, and help this team be the best
- You are a problem solver
- You are a natural relationship builder
- You are motivated to proactively approach our customers
- Someone who is looking for a diverse, inclusive team
What we offer
💰 A competitive salary, bonus, pension and share incentive plan
✈️ Take what you need holiday
🏡 Flexible working
⚓ Anchor (our wellness hub) which includes Headspace, one to one coaching through Sanctus, Parent Cloud, Digital GP, Shout & more
👪 Enhanced family leave policies
❤️ Life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection
🏥 Private medical insurance for you and your family
🚗 Electric vehicle leasing
🌍 The option to work overseas up to a month per year
At Octopus we don’t just focus on what we do but also how we do it. Everyone shares our values of being straightforward, helpful and bold.
We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive employee experience for all. We promote equal opportunities for growth and development regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or socio-economic background. We believe strongly that teams are at their best when every member of the team feels safe to bring their whole self to work.