Terms and conditions
Springboard awards 2023
1. The deadline for nominations is midnight on 8 December 2023.
2. Entrepreneur’s businesses must be registered and operating in the UK.
3. Nominations must be submitted by a Member of Parliament or by a member of their staff. Nominations from members of the public unfortunately cannot be accepted.
4. Nominations must include contact details of the individual or group being put forward.
5. Octopus will contact nominated individuals or groups to inform them of their nomination. All personal information will be handled in accordance with data protection requirements and Octopus’ data protection policies, and destroyed following the presentation of awards.
6. Octopus will seek permission from nominated individuals/groups to share their stories as part of promotional content. No nominee will be used in promotional content without their consent.
7. Octopus reserves the right to discount any nominations where the individual or group cannot be contacted.
8. Award winners and their MPs will be contacted by Octopus on conclusion of the judging process.
9. Award winners are requested to provide information about their experience as an entrepreneur for promotional content to celebrate their activities.
10. The awards will be judged by a panel convened by Octopus.
11. The decision of the judging panel is final.
12. Octopus will be unable to provide feedback on individual nominations.